UPCOMING SHOW UPDATES
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Friday, Saturday and Monday, and lasts about an hour.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- For your health and safety, masks will be required for tour entry and social distancing will be enforced.
- Guests must complete a wellness check prior to tour start (laser temperature check, health questionnaire).
- 5 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tours are limited to 30 people
- Tickets can be purchased online at acl-live.com or at the Austin Visitor Center, located on 602 E. 4th Street.
- Tickets are $12 per person; $10 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- Capacity is limited for each tour, so tickets must be purchased online in advance. Limited walk-up availability may be possible, but is not guaranteed.
- Please review the safety information above before booking your tickets.
Photo by Alison Narro
AT HOME WITH ACL LIVE
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater is proud to present At Home with ACL Live, a streaming series bringing live music from artists you love directly to your living room! Enjoy the performances you miss, and support the artists who make them possible. Experience sets from Hayes Carll, John Doe, Max Frost and more!
MUSIC’S BEST ADDRESS
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater (ACL Live) is a state-of-the-art, 2,750-person capacity live music venue that hosts approximately 100 concerts a year. It serves as the permanent home for the taping of the acclaimed KLRU-TV produced PBS series, Austin City Limits, the longest running music series in American television history.