UPCOMING SHOW UPDATES
Red – ACL LIVE Show // Blue – ACL Taping // Gold – 3TEN Show
MUSIC’S BEST ADDRESS
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater (ACL Live) is a state-of-the-art, 2,750-person capacity live music venue that hosts approximately 100 concerts a year. It serves as the permanent home for the taping of the acclaimed KLRU-TV produced PBS series, Austin City Limits, the longest running music series in American television history.
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
- Tours will run Monday through Friday, 11am–Noon.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live Venue Box Office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street). The stairs leading up to the venue are located on 2nd Street and Lavaca.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at the ACL Live Venue Box Office (open 10am–3pm) or at the Austin Visitor Center, located on 602 E. 4th Street.
- Tickets are $12 per person; $10 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
Photo by Alison Narro