UPCOMING SHOW UPDATES
THE LOUNGE SERIES benefitting Black Fret
Limited Capacity Intimate Shows
OCTOBER 2 & 3 | OCTOBER 15 & 16
ACL Live presents The Lounge Series, a succession of limited capacity shows featuring Texas artists, all benefitting Black Fret.
To complete the lounge experience, full food and bar service will be available during this event. To encourage a fully contactless experience, select food & beverage items are available for pre-purchase during the reservation process. You may also order at the event; full food and and drink menus are viewable here.
NIGHTMARE ON WILLIE NELSON BOOLEVARD
A HAUNTED TOUR OF ACL LIVE
OCTOBER 22-24 | OCTOBER 29-31
MULTIPLE TOURS PER NIGHT | LIMITED GROUP SIZE
Experience music’s best address like never before: go backstage at Austin’s most iconic venue – Halloween style. This special guided tour of the venue is not for the faint of heart, featuring live musical performances from beyond the grave (Johnny Cash, Stevie Ray Vaughan & more), legendary rock photography galleries, behind-the-scenes stories about Austin City Limits and its performers, unimaginable horrors & some spooky surprises. Prepared to be scared at Nightmare on Willie Nelson Boolevard!
DAY OF WEDDINGS
Get hitched like a rockstar! Say “I do” to an all-inclusive 1 hour wedding package at ACL Live, or take the quickest way to marital bliss with a 30 minute Shotgun Willie Wedding. Tie the knot on stage, enjoy a memorable first dance with state-of-the-art sound & lights, and celebrate with a champagne toast. Make your big day even bigger with a pre/post-ceremony or rehearsal meal, hotel suite, poolside or rock photography gallery reception, cake cutting & more. Happily ever after starts here!
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
Venue tours will not be held October 1 or October 21, 2020.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Monday-Saturday, and lasts about 90 minutes.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Exclusive access to the ACL Live merch store at the conclusion of the tour.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- For your health and safety, masks will be required for tour entry and social distancing will be enforced.
- Guests must complete a wellness check prior to tour start (laser temperature check, health questionnaire).
- 5 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tours are limited to 10 people
- Tickets can be purchased online at acl-live.com or at the Austin Visitor Center, located on 602 E. 4th Street.
- Tickets are $12 per person; $10 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- Capacity is limited for each tour, so tickets must be purchased online in advance. Limited walk-up availability may be possible, but is not guaranteed.
- Please review the safety information above before booking your tickets.
AT HOME WITH ACL LIVE
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater is proud to present At Home with ACL Live, a streaming series bringing live music from artists you love directly to your living room! Enjoy the performances you miss, and support the artists who make them possible. Experience sets from Hayes Carll, John Doe, Max Frost and more!
MUSIC’S BEST ADDRESS
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater (ACL Live) is a state-of-the-art, 2,750-person capacity live music venue that hosts approximately 100 concerts a year. It serves as the permanent home for the taping of the acclaimed KLRU-TV produced PBS series, Austin City Limits, the longest running music series in American television history.