UPCOMING SHOW UPDATES
WEEKEND OF WEDDINGS
Get hitched like a rockstar! Say “I do” to an all-inclusive 2 hour wedding package or take the quickest way to marital bliss with a 45 minute Shotgun Willie Wedding in front of the iconic Austin City Limits backdrop. Tie the knot on stage, enjoy a memorable first dance with state-of-the-art sound & lights, and celebrate with a champagne toast. Make your big day even bigger with a pre/post-ceremony or rehearsal meal, hotel suite, poolside or rock photography gallery reception, cake cutting & more. Happily ever after starts here!
LIMITED CAPACITY SHOWS
Live music is back! We’ve got limited capacity, socially-distanced ways for you to enjoy the live music you missed while keeping you safe. Don’t miss out!
BLOCK 21 TURNS 10
BLOCK 21 (W Austin, ACL Live, and recent addition 3TEN ACL Live) is celebrating a decade of entertainment excellence. To thank you for 10 YEARS of incredible memories, two lucky winners will build their own ULTIMATE BLOCK 21 WEEKEND from options like a penthouse hotel suite, VIP treatment at an ACL Live show, 10-course TRACE dinner on stage, private dance party at 3TEN, poolside bottle service on W Austin’s WET deck, and more. There are many ways to enter, so start today!
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
Venue tours will not be held January 1.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Monday-Saturday, and lasts about 90 minutes.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Exclusive access to the ACL Live merch store at the conclusion of the tour.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- For your health and safety, masks will be required for tour entry and social distancing will be enforced.
- Guests must complete a wellness check prior to tour start (laser temperature check, health questionnaire).
- 5 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tours are limited to 10 people
- Tickets can be purchased online at acl-live.com or at the Austin Visitor Center, located on 602 E. 4th Street.
- Tickets are $12 per person; $10 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- Capacity is limited for each tour, so tickets must be purchased online in advance. Limited walk-up availability may be possible, but is not guaranteed.
- Please review the safety information above before booking your tickets.
AT HOME WITH ACL LIVE
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater is proud to present At Home with ACL Live, a streaming series bringing live music from artists you love directly to your living room! Enjoy the performances you miss, and support the artists who make them possible. Experience sets from Hayes Carll, John Doe, Max Frost and more!
MUSIC’S BEST ADDRESS
Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater (ACL Live) is a state-of-the-art, 2,750-person capacity live music venue that hosts approximately 100 concerts a year. It serves as the permanent home for the taping of the acclaimed KLRU-TV produced PBS series, Austin City Limits, the longest running music series in American television history.