Austin City Limits Live will not have venue tours on the following days:
Thursday, June 13th
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music's Best Address.
- Tours will run Monday through Friday, 11am - Noon.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live Venue Box Office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street). The stairs leading up to the venue are located on 2nd Street and Lavaca.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at the ACL Live Venue Box Office (open 10am-3pm) or at the Austin Visitors Center, located on 209 E. 6th Street.
- Tickets are $10 per person; $8 per person for groups of 10 or more.
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
More than Just a Music Venue
- Home of the KLRU-TV produced PBS program, Austin City Limits, the longest running music series in American television history.
- On the Mezzanine level you will find the Keller Pfulger Gallery, featuring the photography of longtime Austin City Limits' staff photographer, Scott Newton. All of the featured photography is the work of Scott Newton and has helped contribute to the iconic style of Austin City Limits for the last 37 years.
- The balcony level features the "Jack & Jim" Gallery, the largest exhibition of works from the estate of legendary photographer Jim Marshall.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum designated the television show, Austin City Limits an official rock and roll landmark. The official plaque is on display backstage and out in front of the venue on Lavaca Street.
Facts about ACL Live
- Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater is a state-of-the-art, 2,700+ person capacity live music venue.
- No seat in the theater is more than 75 feet from the stage.
- ACL Live is nestled next to the W Austin Hotel & Residences, which are both located within Block 21, the first mixed-occupancy building of its type in the world to be LEED certified. LEED is a mark of excellence developed by the U.S. Green Building Council acknowledging measurable performance attributes that benefit human and environmental health.
- 2nd Street has been renamed in honor of Willie Nelson. A statue was erected on April 20th, 2011 and now stands out in front of the venue at Willie Nelson Blvd (2nd St) & Lavaca St.
An Austin original since 1971, Schlotzsky's sandwiches, wraps, pizzas, salads and soups offer a melody for your mouth while you enjoy music at The Moody Theater.
Shirts as comfortable at a show at Austin City Limits Live at The Moody Theater as they are on the greens at Pebble. Vintage style. Organic fabric. Built to be inherited.