Tour ACL Live & 3TEN ACL Live
Tour the home of the Austin City Limits Television show. See the legendary music photography of Scott Newton & Jim Marshall. Experience Music’s Best Address.
Venue tours will not be held June 24, July 7, July 17, July 28, August 3.
- The venue tour starts at 11am, Monday-Saturday, and lasts about 90 minutes.
- Tours will begin from the ACL Live venue box office located on Willie Nelson Blvd (W. 2nd Street).
- Exclusive access to the ACL Live merch store at the conclusion of the tour.
- Please arrive fifteen minutes early to ensure that the tour begins on time.
- For your health and safety, masks will be required for tour entry and social distancing will be enforced.
- Guests must complete a wellness check prior to tour start (laser temperature check, health questionnaire).
- 5 years old and younger are admitted free with a paying adult.
- Tours are limited to 10 people
To ensure that you are able to take the tour, please purchase advance tickets for your desired tour date below. Limited tickets may be available for walk-ups, but are not guaranteed. Please carefully review the safety requirements above before booking.
Your health and safety are our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to keep you safe during your time with us. By visiting ACL Live and 3TEN, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.